Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5 things I will be using for my revision of my 700 word essay 3/29/11

1 - New York Animal Care & Control, www.nyacc.org/nychealthcode
      - States the laws regarding having "livestock" in the city now in 2011

2 - "Fast Food Nation," by Eric Schlosser
      - Gives a detailed look at how America's farms have been industralized.

3 - Urban Agriculture: Raising Chickens in New York City, http://www.thekitchn.com/
      - Story about how to raise chickens in New York City

4 - The stories my mom told me about my grandparents when they were young.

5 - The stories my grandmother told me (when I was a teenager) about when she and my grandfather were young.
      Numbers 4 & 5 are stories told to me growing up.  I was always told how it was back then. 

Just a little note: Both my grandparents were born in the 1890's.  My grandfather is a World War I   Veteran and he passed away in 1966, just after I was born.  My grandmother passed in 1982, when I was 16.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise,
    You chose a lot of great resources to help complete your paper,pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete