Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Psalm 3

Lord how they are increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me.
Many are saying of me, There is no help for him in God. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill. Selah [pause and calmly think of that]!
I lay down and slept; I wakened again, for the Lord sustains me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people who have st themselves against me round about.
Arise, O Lord; save me O my God! For You have struck all my enemies on the cheek; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Salvation belongs to the Lord; May Your blessing be  upon Your people. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

No comments:

Post a Comment